Episode 82: It’s time for more Lapsus$ leaks, Apple plots Breakout, Data breaches, Russia unhappy with Google (so is the US), Wyze silence, Intel ARC details overload, Foldable iPhones and no Touch ID
Welcome back to the WTR as Karl and I discuss the latest tech news, gadgets, games, & films!
We are available on Apple and Spotify Podcasts, Anchor and via all good podcast sources!
This week we covered:
- IT giant Globant discloses hack after Lapsus$ leaks 70GB of stolen data
- Apple project ‘Breakout’ to bring financial services in-house, could broaden payment features beyond US
- Google Maps probe by U.S. Justice Department picks up speed
- Apple and Facebook reportedly provided personal user data to hackers posing as law enforcement
- Apple will allow Dutch dating apps to use other payment options within existing apps
- Apple finally lets ‘reader’ apps like Kindle, Netflix, and Spotify link to their own sites
- Russian regulator says it will fine Google over Ukraine war videos
- Wyze knew hackers could remotely access your camera for three years and said nothing
- Intel Arc
As always, we’d love to hear your comments
Find us on Twitter @WeeklyTechRant