Episode 151: It’s time for Meta ad-free subs, Ikea new home sensors, CMA says no to Adobe, AWS unveils super AI CPUs, Google Drive loses files, and MSFT app store? Plus new GTA trailer
Welcome back to the WTR as Karl and Jay discuss the latest tech news, gadgets, games, & films!
We are available on Apple and Spotify Podcasts and via all good podcast sources!
This week we covered:
- Meta’s controversial ad-free subscription is facing scrutiny from EU privacy campaigners
- IKEA’s new smart home sensors focus on safety and avoiding water damage
- UK watchdog slams the brakes on Adobe’s $20 billion bid for Figma
- AWS unveils core-packed Graviton4 and beefier Trainium accelerators for AI
- Google Drive users say Google lost their files; Google is investigating
- Microsoft could offer one of the first third-party app stores on iPhones
As always, we’d love to hear your comments
Find us on Twitter @WeeklyTechRant