Episode 150: It’s time for OpenAI is Sam in or out saga, SpaceX Starship launch 2, Embracer layoffs, Bye Bye VMware, Godzilla, and The Creator plus iPhone SE4
Welcome back to the WTR as Karl and Jay discuss the latest tech news, gadgets, games, & films!
We are available on Apple and Spotify Podcasts and via all good podcast sources!
This week we covered:
- Sam Altman fired as CEO of OpenAI
- OpenAI reportedly considering reinstating just-ousted CEO Sam Altman
- Microsoft hires former OpenAI CEO Sam Altman
- Breaking: Sam Altman to return as CEO of OpenAI
- SpaceX’s second Starship flight test ends in an explosion minutes after launch
- Gearbox and Crystal Dynamics owner Embracer report 900 layoffs during “one of our strongest quarters for new releases ever
- Broadcom closes its $61 billion megadeal with VMware
As always, we’d love to hear your comments
Find us on Twitter @WeeklyTechRant