Episode 107: It’s time for new Micron megafab, Twitter sale back on, Russian game engine, Tachyum processors, Binance heist and we review the Made By Google event
Welcome back to the WTR as Karl and Jay discuss the latest tech news, gadgets, games, & films!
We are available on Apple and Spotify Podcasts, Anchor and via all good podcast sources!
This week we covered:
- Micron Has Pledged To Invest Up To $100 Billion To Establish a Gigantic Fab Unit in New York State
- Elon Musk says he’ll buy Twitter, again, for $54.20 a share, again
- Russian government collides with reality, rejects plans to fund a ‘national game engine’
- Tachyum Publishes Prodigy Universal Processor Whitepaper: Up To 6x Faster Than NVIDIA H100 & 30x Faster Than Intel Xeon 8380, Available In 2H 2023
- More than half a billion dollars stolen from world’s largest crypto exchange
- Google Event
As always, we’d love to hear your comments
Find us on Twitter @WeeklyTechRant