Episode 108: It’s time for Acquisitions, Deals, Crash (detection), Intel Leaks, Meta(awful) worlds, new VR headsets and Console upgrades
Welcome back to the WTR as Karl and Jay discuss the latest tech news, gadgets, games, & films!
We are available on Apple and Spotify Podcasts, Anchor and via all good podcast sources!
This week we covered:
- Thoma Bravo buys third identity company this year with $2.3B ForgeRock acquisition
- KnowBe4 to Be Acquired for $4.6B by Private Equity Firm Vista
- Microsoft Responds to UK Regulator’s ‘Misplaced’ Concerns Over Activision-Blizzard Megadeal; States that Sony Still Has the Ability to Adapt and Compete
- The iPhone 14 keeps calling 911 on rollercoasters
- Intel 12th Gen Alder Lake CPU Source Code Reportedly Leaked Following Hack
- Horizon Worlds metaverse app so bad that Meta has to force employees to use it
- Meta VR Event
As always, we’d love to hear your comments
Find us on Twitter @WeeklyTechRant