Episode 75: It’s time for age verification, EU bets on Chips, realityOS a Real thing? SSD disaster, AMD swallows Xilinx and Mac Mini rumours
Welcome back to the WTR as Karl and I discuss the latest tech news, gadgets, games, & films!
We are available on Apple and Spotify Podcasts, Anchor and via all good podcast sources!
This week we covered:
- UK.gov threatens to make adults give credit card details for access to Facebook or TikTok
- EU unveils a $49 billion plan to address chip shortages
- More references to realityOS found as Apple headset product gets closer to launch
- Intel chases after Bitcoin miners with dedicated chip
- SSD prices could spike after Western Digital loses 6.5 billion gigabytes of NAND chips
- AMD, Xilinx complete world’s biggest semiconductor merger due to stock boom
- Nvidia’s RTX 3090 Ti is still missing, and the company refuses to say what’s going on
As always, we’d love to hear your comments
Find us on Twitter @WeeklyTechRant