Episode 74: It’s time for new AMD GPU, Dodgy AirTags, Meta stock tank, Crypto heist, Stadia doomed, ARM IPO, GTA 6(maybe) and Apple Event incoming!
Welcome back to the WTR as Karl and I discuss the latest tech news, gadgets, games, & films!
We are available on Apple and Spotify Podcasts, Anchor and via all good podcast sources!
This week we covered:
- AMD confirms RDNA 3 GPUs this year and is spending big to ‘to satisfy the demand out there’
- AirTags with deactivated speakers being sold on eBay and Etsy; seller claims not for stalking
- Facebook loses users for first time ever, market cap drops by $200 billion
- Apple will charge 27% commission for app purchases made using alternative payment systems in the Netherlands
- Wormhole cryptotrading company turns over $340,000,000 to criminals
- Google’s next move to keep Stadia alive: license it to anyone with cash
- Nvidia’s huge Arm deal has just been scrapped
As always, we’d love to hear your comments
Find us on Twitter @WeeklyTechRant