Episode 73: It’s time for Nvidia to be ARM(less), Apple doesn’t go Dutch, Bungie bounces to Sony, Citrix goes private and no META coin for you
Welcome back to the WTR as Karl and I discuss the latest tech news, gadgets, games, & films!
We are available on Apple and Spotify Podcasts, Anchor and via all good podcast sources!
This week we covered:
- Nvidia is making preparations to give up on Arm acquisition, says report
- Apple hit with weekly €5M fines in Dutch dating app dispute
- Apple adds support for unlisted apps hosted in the App Store, suitable for organizations and private events
- Sony is buying Bungie, the developer of Destiny and original creator of Halo
- Citrix to be acquired by Vista and Evergreen/Elliott in a $16.5B all-cash deal, will be merged with Tibco to create SaaS powerhouse
- iOS 15.4 hints at AR/VR headset support and push notifications coming to web apps
- Zuckerberg’s dream of launching a cryptocurrency is officially over
As always, we’d love to hear your comments
Find us on Twitter @WeeklyTechRant