It’s time for Snappier Dragons, More Apple releases (or not), a Latte from Redmond and Slacking seems to pay off, plus a cheap cable fixes all woes!
Welcome to Episode 18 of The Weekly Tech Rant as Karl and I cover the latest Tech news. Reviewing the latest stories, updates and games + gadgets that have interested us this week!
We are now available on Apple and Spotify Podcasts and of course our hosting platform Anchor:
This week we covered:
- Qualcomm announces the Snapdragon 888 – more dragons more speed!
- Apple could be planning a mysterious December Product release? – What could this be – maybe Tags?
- MS Project“Latte” could bring Android apps to Windows – who would have ever thought we’d see this!
- Salesforce buys Slack for $27.7bn! – no slacking this week for them!
- Karl has a new 34” Ultrawide monitor! – is it fixed?
- We pick up our new iPhone 12 Pro Max’s! – First thoughts
As always please leave us a comment and let us know what you think!