Episode 67: It’s time for Apple AR/VR hirings, All hold on EPIC case, 5G Flight worries, PS Now plans for iOS and where is Universal Control, plus we want an iMac Pro
Welcome back to the WTR as Karl and I discuss the latest tech news, gadgets, games, & films!
We are available on Apple and Spotify Podcasts, Anchor and via all good podcast sources!
This week we covered:
- Apple Hiring AR/VR Frameworks Engineer For ‘Entirely New Application Paradigm’
- Epic v. Apple ruling put on hold after appeals court grants a stay
- 5G now means some flights won’t be able to land when pilots can’t see the runway
- Microsoft quietly told Apple it was willing to turn big Xbox-exclusive games into iPhone apps
- Sony planned to bring PlayStation Now to the iPhone, shows papers from Epic v. Apple case
- British watchdog begins probing Microsoft’s acquisition of AI speech specialist Nuance
- Apple’s ambitious Universal Control feature for Mac and iPad delayed until spring 2022
- Apple quietly removes all references to CSAM scanning
As always, we’d love to hear your comments
Find us on Twitter @WeeklyTechRant