Episode 77: It’s time for No Steam Dock, Zendesk says no, Nvidia Mining Malware, Lovelace goes full power and a breach, Sony $ Pass, return of the Apple ZX and Predictable Pixel
Welcome back to the WTR as Karl and I discuss the latest tech news, gadgets, games, & films!
We are available on Apple and Spotify Podcasts, Anchor and via all good podcast sources!
This week we covered:
- The official Steam Deck Dock won’t be available at launch
- Aperture Desk Job
- Leaked Intel roadmap reveals more efficient chip to beat M1 – but it’s too late
- Zendesk terminates $4.1B SurveyMonkey acquisition after its own investors reject deal
- That tool that was supposed to unlock the full hash rate of Nvidia LHR cards is actually malware
- Nvidia’s next generation Ada Lovelace GPUs are rumoured to consume scary amounts of power
- Nvidia says its ‘proprietary information’ is being leaked by hackers
- Sony’s answer to Game Pass on PlayStation could cost up to $16 a month
- Tesla CEO Elon Musk and his brother are under investigation for alleged insider trading
- Apple seeks patent for ‘innovation’ resembling the ZX Spectrum, C64 and rPi 400
As always, we’d love to hear your comments
Find us on Twitter @WeeklyTechRant