Episode 79: It’s time for Chiplets, Google Audio splurge, Mandiant = Noogler, RTX40 specs and 3090Ti stock, Woz cleans up Space junk and Nvidia data leak and more M2 rumours and iPhone 14 or is it 13s
Welcome back to the WTR as Karl and I discuss the latest tech news, gadgets, games, & films!
We are available on Apple and Spotify Podcasts, Anchor and via all good podcast sources!
This week we covered:
- Intel, AMD, and other industry heavyweights create a new standard for chiplets
- Looks like Google’s on an audio startup buying spree
- Google is buying the cybersecurity company that uncovered the SolarWinds hack
- RTX 40 graphics cards look set to get a big increase in shader count and L2 cache
- Nvidia’s RTX 3090 Ti will reportedly launch on March 29th
- Apple co-founder Steve Wozniak’s Privateer comes out of stealth mode with satellite tracker ‘Wayfinder’
- As Nvidia hacker deadline looms, 71,000 employee accounts have reportedly been exposed
- Leaked stolen Nvidia cert can sign Windows malware
- Nvidia hackers target Samsung, release 190GB of sensitive data
As always, we’d love to hear your comments
Find us on Twitter @WeeklyTechRant