Episode 72: It’s time for Redmond gets a Blizzard, Sony suffers, CMA nods at Norton, Crypto heists and 5G not a problem, Who ya gonna call and Google goes AR
Welcome back to the WTR as Karl and I discuss the latest tech news, gadgets, games, & films!
We are available on Apple and Spotify Podcasts, Anchor and via all good podcast sources!
This week we covered:
- Microsoft to acquire Activision Blizzard for $68.7 billion
- Sony Loses $20 Billion in Market Value After Microsoft Acquires Activision Blizzard
- NortonLockLife and Avast tie-up falls under UK competition regulator’s spotlight
- Google launches beta of Android games on Windows PCs
- Crypto.com admits over $30 million stolen by hackers
- Wi-Fi 7 hardware demos herald next-gen wireless networking
- Airline CEOs make U-turn, now say 5G isn’t a big problem for altimeters
- Latest Intel Arc GPU leaks: 3070 Ti-ish speeds, 5 different options for laptops
As always, we’d love to hear your comments
Find us on Twitter @WeeklyTechRant