Episode 90: It’s time for EA to put up the For Sale sign, Match and Google compromise, TSMC touts new fab, Samsung+Intel talk, and behold the Ryzen 7000 and we go supersonic with TopGun
Welcome back to the WTR as Karl and I discuss the latest tech news, gadgets, games, & films!
We are available on Apple and Spotify Podcasts, Anchor and via all good podcast sources!
This week we covered:
- EA is reportedly seeking a sale or a merger
- Apple in talks to buy EA gaming, Disney and Amazon also potential suitors
- Match Group and Google reach an interim compromise over app payments
- TSMC Singapore plant could alleviate chip shortage
- Samsung and Intel bosses discuss silicon co-operation
- AMD Ryzen 7000 Announced: 16 Cores of Zen 4, Plus PCIe 5 and DDR5 for Socket AM5, Coming This Fall
As always, we’d love to hear your comments
Find us on Twitter @WeeklyTechRant