Episode 100: It’s time for the big 1-0-0 episode, MS claims Sony blocks games, Arc goes Pro, Zoom Flaw, Signal and Cloudflare hack, Russians get M1, iOS16, and Supersonic flights
Welcome back to the WTR as Karl and Jay discuss the latest tech news, gadgets, games, & films!
We are available on Apple and Spotify Podcasts, Anchor and via all good podcast sources!
This week we covered:
- It’s Episode 100 – lets have a look back to Episode 1 (published on the 31st July 2020, Ep2 was 8th Aug 2020)
- Microsoft claims Sony pays for ‘blocking rights’ to keep games off Xbox Game Pass
- Intel launches Arc Pro GPUs that are designed for workstations and pro apps
- The Zoom installer let a researcher hack his way to root access on macOS
- 1,900 Signal users’ phone numbers exposed by Twilio phishing
- Meta iOS apps accused of injecting code into third-party websites
- Quest v43 Officially Transitions From Facebook To Meta Accounts
- Russians Soon To Get Laptops With Its Homegrown Baikal M1 CPUs, First BitBlaze PC Shows Up & Listed Online
- iOS 16 beta 6 now available as Apple finalizes features ahead of September launch
- American Airlines places order for 20 supersonic jets from Boom Supersonic
As always, we’d love to hear your comments
Find us on Twitter @WeeklyTechRant