Episode 101: It’s time for Embracer to buy all the studios, Leaky iOS VPNs, iPhone event 7/9, Janet Jackson as WMD, Bitcoin theft and Apple Car spy, plus PS VR2
Welcome back to the WTR as Karl and Jay discuss the latest tech news, gadgets, games, & films!
We are available on Apple and Spotify Podcasts, Anchor and via all good podcast sources!
This week we covered:
- Embracer goes on spending spree: buys Lord of the Rings IP rights, Tripwire Interactive, and more
- iOS VPNs have leaked traffic for more than 2 years, researcher claims
- Bloomberg: iPhone 14 event slated for September 7, release on September 16
- Janet Jackson music video declared a cybersecurity exploit
- UK blocks sale of chip design software company to China
- Hackers Stole Crypto from Bitcoin ATMs by Exploiting Zero-Day Vulnerability
- Engineer admits he stole trade secrets while working on the Apple Car
As always, we’d love to hear your comments
Find us on Twitter @WeeklyTechRant