Episode 102: It’s time Apple to go Far Out, GPUs for everyone, Intel shares the bill, BB the movie, Meta VR updates, Twitter goes to war with Mudge and the PS5 price hikes.
Welcome back to the WTR as Karl and Jay discuss the latest tech news, gadgets, games, & films!
We are available on Apple and Spotify Podcasts, Anchor and via all good podcast sources!
This week we covered:
- iPhone 14 in-person event confirmed for September 7: ‘Far out’
- Nvidia to announce next-gen GPU architecture in September amid RTX 4090 rumors
- The GPU shortage is over. The GPU surplus has arrived!
- Intel Kicks Off Fab Co-Investment Program with Brookfield: New Fabs to be Jointly Owned
- Get ready for a movie based on the rise and fall of BlackBerry
- Mark Zuckerberg confirms new Meta VR headset will launch in October
- Twitter whistleblower to testify about company’s ‘widespread security failures’ at Senate hearing
- Phishers who hit Twilio and Cloudflare stole 10k credentials from 136 others
As always, we’d love to hear your comments
Find us on Twitter @WeeklyTechRant