Episode 142: It’s time for WorldCoin, Elon legal fund, Telsa jailbreak, Amazon loves ARM, DPRK hacks Russia and M3 Max all the cores
Welcome back to the WTR as Karl and Jay discuss the latest tech news, gadgets, games, & films!
We are available on Apple and Spotify Podcasts, Anchor and via all good podcast sources!
This week we covered:
- Hundreds sign up to ponder OpenAI founder’s eye-scanning crypto orb despite data concerns
- Elon Musk’s ‘fund your legal bill’ tweet is a brand new level of bullshit
- ‘Unpatchable’ vulnerability in Tesla’s AMD chips allows free access to the cars’ paywalled features
- Amazon has more than half of all Arm server CPUs in the world
- $5 billion Google lawsuit over ‘incognito mode’ tracking moves a step closer to trial
- North Korean hackers had access to Russian missile maker for months, say researchers
- iPhone 15 Pro’s 3 nm A17 chip will blow away competition thanks to TSMC sweetheart deal
As always, we’d love to hear your comments
Find us on Twitter @WeeklyTechRant