Episode 138: It’s time for Sony didn’t care about COD, Plex layoffs, MacOS gaming, Meta App store, Twitter rate limit and Crimson iPhone
Welcome back to the WTR as Karl and Jay discuss the latest tech news, gadgets, games, & films!
We are available on Apple and Spotify Podcasts, Anchor and via all good podcast sources!
This week we covered:
- Private email shows PlayStation chief unworried about Xbox-exclusive Call of Duty
- Plex lays off more than 20 percent of its staff
- Here’s why Apple’s latest effort to bring games to macOS is a big deal
- The Mac Pro’s biggest problem is the MacBook
- Meta wants to turn Facebook into an App Store replacement, at least in the EU
- Musk annoys Twitter users by capping number of tweets they can view each day
As always, we’d love to hear your comments
Find us on Twitter @WeeklyTechRant