Episode 141: It’s time for Apple slams UKGOV, Meta says no to ad choice, We remember Kevin Mitnick, Tesla silence to NHSTA, Musk asks Apple for a deal, FBI uses NSO spyware and new Apple Watch colours!
Welcome back to the WTR as Karl and Jay discuss the latest tech news, gadgets, games, & films!
We are available on Apple and Spotify Podcasts, Anchor and via all good podcast sources!
This week we covered:
- Apple slams UK surveillance-bill proposals
- UK privacy watchdog warns Meta over plan to keep denying Brits a choice over its ad tracking
- Kevin Mitnick, Once the ‘Most Wanted Computer Outlaw,’ Dies at 59
- Fed’s deadline comes and goes without Tesla’s reply to Autopilot questions
- Elon Musk says he’ll ask Tim Cook to lower App Store fees for X subscriptions
- FBI found out who illegally used NSO spyware: It was the FBI
As always, we’d love to hear your comments
Find us on Twitter @WeeklyTechRant