Episode 140: It’s time for X sues its law firm, Meta blocks VPNs and gets big Nordic fine, No more Netflix Basic, Li-Fi or Wi-Fi you choose, Sony gets COD deal and Russia iDevice ban
Welcome back to the WTR as Karl and Jay discuss the latest tech news, gadgets, games, & films!
We are available on Apple and Spotify Podcasts, Anchor and via all good podcast sources!
This week we covered:
- Musk sues law firm for overcharging Twitter when Twitter was suing Musk
- Meta blocking VPN access to Threads in EU
- Meta facing a $100,000 daily fine if it doesn’t fix privacy issues in Norway
- Netflix Basic gone in the US and UK, doubling price of dumping ads
- Infrared may no longer be a punchline, as IEEE approves 9.6Gbps wireless light
- Sony agrees to 10-year Call of Duty deal with Microsoft
- Russian security service bans all Apple devices, repeats nonsensical spying claims
As always, we’d love to hear your comments
Find us on Twitter @WeeklyTechRant