Episode 115: It’s time for Meta fined again, Google Adtech privacy woes, LastPass breach, Eufy not so secure, MS battles on, M2 Max speedtests and xrOS or is it
Welcome back to the WTR as Karl and Jay discuss the latest tech news, gadgets, games, & films!
We are available on Apple and Spotify Podcasts, Anchor and via all good podcast sources!
This week we covered:
- $275M Fine for Meta After Facebook Data Scrape
- Meta faces lawsuit for harvesting financial data from tax prep websites
- Adtech antitrust class damages claim filed against Google in UK — seeking up to $16.3BN
- LastPass’ latest data breach exposed some customer information
- Anker’s Eufy lied to us about the security of its security cameras
- Microsoft vows to bring ‘Call of Duty’ to Nintendo consoles
- Apple’s New M2 Max Leaks Performance Online
As always, we’d love to hear your comments
Find us on Twitter @WeeklyTechRant