Episode 98: It’s time for Apple Lawsuits, Android malware, Twitter breach, Tesla dumps bitcoin, Meta sues Meta, GTAVI or is it, GTX40xx performance
Welcome back to the WTR as Karl, and Jay discuss the latest tech news, gadgets, games, & films!
We are available on Apple and Spotify Podcasts, Anchor and via all good podcast sources!
This week we covered:
- Apple Pay lawsuit filed by firm that won ebook and developer antitrust cases
- Google will let European developers use their own billing systems
- Google: Kremlin-backed goons spread Android malware disguised as pro-Ukraine app
- Tesla sold 75 percent of its Bitcoin
- Apple AR Glass now in design development stage; iPhone 15 Pro’s periscope camera raises questions
- Meta is being sued by Meta for using the name Meta
- Hardcoded password in Confluence app has been leaked on Twitter
- Twitter data breach exposes contact details for 5.4M accounts; on sale for $30k
As always, we’d love to hear your comments
Find us on Twitter @WeeklyTechRant