Episode 64: It’s time for Self Repair, Haptic hurts, Win10 goes yearly, Ford Chips, MediaTek rockets, Apple slaps NSO, and Tile sells out
Welcome back to the WTR as Karl and I discuss the latest tech news, gadgets, games, & films!
We are available on Apple and Spotify Podcasts, Anchor and via all good podcasts sources!
This week we covered:
- Apple announces Self Service Repair
- HaptX says Meta copied its patented design for haptic glove
- Microsoft will now update Windows 10 annually with new features
- The new Nvidia Image Scaling is no DLSS, but boosts performance in any game
- Ford taking control of chip supply in Globalfoundries deal
- MediaTek’s new Dimensity 9000 flagship could compete with Qualcomm’s top-tier Snapdragon chips
- Microsoft and Qualcomm special deal coming to an end could mean Windows for M1 Macs
- Tile is selling its Bluetooth tracking business to Life360 for $205 million
- Apple sues ‘Pegasus’ spyware creator NSO Group for attacking iOS users
As always, we’d love to hear your comments
Find us on Twitter @WeeklyTechRant