Episode 65: It’s time for 5G fears, Delayed Licences, Default Password bans, All change at Twitter, Giphy gotta sell, Clarity boost and Panasonic security woes!
Welcome back to the WTR as Karl and I discuss the latest tech news, gadgets, games, & films!
We are available on Apple and Spotify Podcasts, Anchor and via all good podcast sources!
This week we covered:
- 5G aviation fears: Mobile carriers propose to reduce power, especially near airports
- Apple Digital Driving Licence delayed until 2022
- New UK law will hit smart home device makers with big fines for using default passwords
- Jack Dorsey resigns as CEO of Twitter
- Meta ordered to sell Giphy by UK regulator
- xCloud’s new Clarity Boost promises clearer streams, but it’s only on Edge
- Panasonic admits intruders were inside its servers for months
As always, we’d love to hear your comments
Find us on Twitter @WeeklyTechRant