Episode 45: It’s time for Resident REvil and PrintNightmare, all change at Amazon, Hot(home)pods, TikTok told no for tracking and we (3d)print all the things!
Welcome back to the WTR as Karl and I discuss the latest tech news and gadgets and games & films!
We are available on Apple and Spotify Podcasts, Anchor and via all good podcasts sources!
This week we covered:
- REvil Used 0-Day in Kaseya Ransomware Attack, Demands $70 Million Ransom
- Microsoft warns of PrintNightmare
- Andy Jassy takes over the reins at Amazon
- New HomePod Software Update Makes the Thing Overheat and Die. Enjoy! 🙂
- Apple defeats attempts by TikTok and other apps to bypass App Tracking in China
- The wheels come off Formula 1’s notification service as fans plied with attacker’s messages
- Twitter loses its legal protections in India following a government order
As always, we’d love to hear your comments
Find us on Twitter @WeeklyTechRant