Episode 42: It’s time for one (EU) wallet to rule them all, GPUs go DLSS, Intel ARM’s up, Norton mines ETH, Harmony for Huawei and Trump goes offline!
Welcome back to the WTR as Karl and I discuss the latest tech news and gadgets and games & films!
We are available on Apple and Spotify Podcasts, Anchor and via all good podcasts sources!
This week we covered:
- The EU plans a digital wallet for payments, passwords and IDs – one wallet to rule them all!
- AMD’s DLSS rival is coming…… to Nvidia!
- Intel May Buy RISC-V CPU Designer SiFive to Fend off ARM – bolstering the defences
- Your next laptop may come with a cryptominer, courtesy of Norton…. so this happened, and it had to be Norton!
- Looks like Intel’s new Xe gaming GPU is finished and ready to roll… maybe we will actually be able to buy a new GPU this decade!!
- Huawei announces HarmonyOS update for its smartphones….. It’s Android with a fancy skin
- Donald Trump’s blog is dead… well that didn’t last long
- Donald Trump-era ban on TikTok dropped by Joe Biden – as expected!
- Army of the Dead
As always we’d love to hear your comments
Find us on Twitter @WeeklyTechRant