Episode 53: It’s time for Classical overtures, TSMC prices, Tim Cook payday, App stores changes, Windows 11 woes, and plenty of rumours
Welcome back to the WTR as Karl and I discuss the latest tech news, gadgets, games, & films!
We are available on Apple and Spotify Podcasts, Anchor and via all good podcasts sources!
This week we covered:
- Apple buys classical music streaming service Primephonic
- Confirmed: TikTok Owner ByteDance Buying Pico VR
- TSMC is raising chip prices as supply shortages continue
- Tim Cook set to receive $750M worth of AAPL in final payout from 10-year pay deal
- Apple announces App Store changes: New communication rules, Small Developer Assistance Fund, more
- EU set to launch formal probe into Nvidia’s $54 billion takeover of Arm
- Microsoft won’t stop you from installing Windows 11 on older PCs
As always, we’d love to hear your comments
Find us on Twitter @WeeklyTechRant