Episode 43: It’s time for Mobile data overflows, TSMC and the shrinking chips, Peloton hits a exploit bump, those pesky VR ads and Windows turns it to 11
Welcome back to the WTR as Karl and I discuss the latest tech news and gadgets and games & films!
We are available on Apple and Spotify Podcasts, Anchor and via all good podcasts sources!
This week we covered:
- Average mobile data use now exceeds 10GB per month!
- TSMC looking beyond Apple A15 chips to make smaller, faster chips
- Leaker says new MacBook Pros and new M1X MacBook mini in Q4 – This sounds familiar!
- McAfee discovers Peloton bike vulnerability
- Facebook plans to implement Ads in VR Apps
- Windows 11 leaks ahead of June 24th announcement
Picard season 2 “Q” Trailer – coming 2022
Lower Decks season 2 – coming August this year!
As always we’d love to hear your comments
Find us on Twitter @WeeklyTechRant