Episode 135: It’s time for Crypto crackdown, Meta mega fine, GTA6 coming, Musk vs MSFT, Bezos to the Moon, Sony shows us the Q and Pixel temp sensor
Welcome back to the WTR as Karl and Jay discuss the latest tech news, gadgets, games, & films!
We are available on Apple and Spotify Podcasts, Anchor and via all good podcast sources!
This week we covered:
- EU passes world’s first regulatory framework for cryptocurrency
- Meta hit with record-breaking $1.3 billion fine over Facebook data transfers to the US
- There’s good reason to believe that GTA 6 will release next year
- Elon Musk’s lawyer just accused Microsoft of violating the Twitter developer agreement
- NASA picks Blue Origin to make a second human-crewed lunar lander
- Sony’s new Q handheld is official: 8-inch screen, streams PS5 games
As always, we’d love to hear your comments
Find us on Twitter @WeeklyTechRant