Episode 132: It’s time for CMA says no to MSFT, Apple wins appeal, UKGOV goes in all AI, Lookout sells up, ARM floats, Musk legal woes and Action buttons
Welcome back to the WTR as Karl and Jay discuss the latest tech news, gadgets, games, & films!
We are available on Apple and Spotify Podcasts, Anchor and via all good podcast sources!
This week we covered:
- UK regulators block Microsoft’s Activision acquisition in potentially fatal surprise blow
- Apple’s App Store can stay closed but developers can link to outside payments, says appeals court
- That’s cute. UK.gov gathers up £100M for AI super-models
- Lookout sells its consumer cybersecurity business to F-Secure for $223M and goes all-in on the enterprise
- UK chip giant Arm files for blockbuster US share listing
- Judge knocks back Elon Musk’s ridiculous claim in fatal Tesla crash lawsuit: His statements about auto-driving safety could have been deepfaked
As always, we’d love to hear your comments
Find us on Twitter @WeeklyTechRant