Episode 110: It’s time for Twilio hack reports, Tesla lawsuits, EU probes MSFT, Meta revenue drops, Arm threatens Qualcomm and iPhone 15 button(less) drama!
Welcome back to the WTR as Karl and Jay discuss the latest tech news, gadgets, games, & films!
We are available on Apple and Spotify Podcasts, Anchor and via all good podcast sources!
This week we covered:
- Twilio hack investigation reveals second breach, as the number of affected customers rises
- Tesla reportedly faces criminal probe into self-driving hype
- Apple confirms it will leave Lightning behind in future iPhones
- EU is about to launch an ‘advanced probe’ into the Microsoft Activision deal, sources say
- Meta posts another revenue decline as investors voice metaverse concerns
- Meta Quest 3 Launches ‘Later Next Year’
- Leaked RTX 4080 12GB Benchmarks Seemingly Justify Nvidia Retreat
- Qualcomm says Arm threatens to end CPU licensing, charge device makers instead
As always, we’d love to hear your comments
Find us on Twitter @WeeklyTechRant