Episode 51: It’s time for Stormy seas with MSFT and AZN, Bezos really wants to go to the moon, Apple sues again, Hacker steals and gives back money! Accenture gets lockbit and Intel opens the ARC
Welcome back to the WTR as Karl and I discuss the latest tech news, gadgets, games, & films!
We are available on Apple and Spotify Podcasts, Anchor and via all good podcasts sources!
This week we covered:
- Now Microsoft is protesting after Amazon won a $10 billion NSA cloud contract
- Bezos sues Nasa over its deal with Elon Musk’s SpaceX
- Avast, ye takeover lawyers! Norton LifeLock to acquire security rival
- Apple drops copyright lawsuit against Corellium for selling virtual iOS devices
- Hackers Steal Over $600 Million Worth of Cryptocurrencies from Poly Network
- IT Giant Accenture Hit by LockBit Ransomware; Hackers Threaten to Leak Data
- Intel Video Cards Get a Brand Name: Arc, Coming in Q1 2022
As always, we’d love to hear your comments
Find us on Twitter @WeeklyTechRant