Episode 69: It’s time for return of the WTR, Money in Silicon, New Chips, Huawei leaks, Meta gets another telling off, TikTok food?, Apple plans for end of the sim card
Welcome back to the WTR as Karl and I discuss the latest tech news, gadgets, games, & films!
We are available on Apple and Spotify Podcasts, Anchor and via all good podcast sources!
This week we covered:
- TSMC client list shows Apple makes up a quarter of its revenue
- Apple and Google accused of duopoly, could face antitrust action in the UK
- Meta reportedly facing FTC probe over its acquisition of VR workout app ‘Supernatural’
- Leaked documents link Huawei to China’s domestic spying in Xinjiang
- Tencent is acquiring Back 4 Blood developer Turtle Rock Studios
- IBM and Samsung say their new chip design could lead to week-long battery life on phones
- Samsung teases Exynos 2200 with AMD’s RDNA 2 graphics coming January 11th
- TikTok is launching delivery-only restaurants across the US in March….Say what now!
As always, we’d love to hear your comments
Find us on Twitter @WeeklyTechRant