Episode 85: It’s time for more Lapsus$ news, EU plots more tech laws, bad week for Apple, AWOL Bored Apes, Musk buys Twitter or has he?, Intel GPU flood
Welcome back to the WTR as Karl and I discuss the latest tech news, gadgets, games, & films!
We are available on Apple and Spotify Podcasts, Anchor and via all good podcast sources!
This week we covered:
- Okta says Lapsus$ breach affected only two customers
- Lapsus$ hackers breached T-Mobile’s systems and stole its source code
- EU to unveil landmark law to force Big Tech to police illegal content
- Its a bad week for Apple…
- Thief steals $1 million of Bored Ape Yacht Club NFTs with Instagram hack
As always, we’d love to hear your comments
Find us on Twitter @WeeklyTechRant